Saturday, January 4, 2014

Love You

Happy Saturday!

Only 2 days left and then I have to go back to work :(.  This is a card I made for my daughter for valentines day.  Yes I am way ahead of schedule, which is very rare for me.  She love bright colors.  I'm thinking of redoing it with a bright green or blue as the main color since that is her favorite.  I got my idea for this card from something I saw on pinterest, although I did change it up a bit.  I didn't want the hearts to be plain but I don't have a heart stamp so I stamped them with a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set using my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the image.  Love the touch of the buttons.  I don't seem to use buttons very often but I love them on this card.  The background was kinda plain so I used another stamp from gorgeous grunge for that.  The Love You stamp is from the Seasonal Sayings stamp set.  Colors used for this card are Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, and Whisper White.  On the inside of the card I used the Happy Valentines stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Now I need to make my sons valentine card.  Boys are always so much harder when it come to Valentines Day, but I think I have a good idea of what I want to do.

1 comment:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Super cute Valentine's Day card, Steph! You ARE way ahead of schedule! I'm jealous. I was just looking at the back of my daughter's bedroom door looking at some of the Valentine's cards hanging on it thinking I need to get busy on those for my family too. Not gonna happen for a bit though.
Sara