Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Open Sea

Hello, I'm glad to see everyone made it thru Monday! 

For todays card I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Masculine cards are hard for me to make but look I have done them 2 days in a row.  I used The Open Sea stamp set for this one.  I really like how that boat looks.  Colors used are Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, and Very Vanilla.  The DSP is called Modern Medley which I tore to give it an aged look and ink all around with Sahara Sand ink.  It's kinda hard to see but I have a piece of Sahara Sand CS that I embossed with the square lattice embossing folder.  I stamped the boat in Pacific Point ink and cut out using the circle framelits.

I also stamped on the inside to match to front of the card.  Well I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: