Monday, February 24, 2014

Love & Sympathy

My very best friend lost her mother this past weekend.  It was something we knew was coming we just didn't think it was going to happen so soon.

I used the sketch over at Fab Friday for this card.  Colors used are Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, and Cajun Craze. The stamp set is called Love & Sympathy.  I love this simple flower for sympathy cards.
Here is a view of the inside of the card.

Well that's it for today, I hope everyone is having a good Monday!  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Stef Perry said...

A lovely image and tender sentiment for a beautiful sympathy card. So very, very sorry you had a personal reason to make and send it.

Brian King said...

Steph, Sorry to read about yoru friend's mom - a handmade card can be such an important consolation. What a lovely selection of colors to accompany this sentiment and image! Thanks for playing along with the FabFriday challenge this week.

Amanda Mertz said...

So sorry to hear about your friends mom. I'm sure your beautiful card will be a comfort to the family. I like the soft colors and CAS style. Thank so much for sharing at Fab Friday!