Monday, March 31, 2014

Watercolor-Vivid Vases

I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday, I know I am since it is spring break which means no work for me.  Yay! This is a card I designed a couple of weeks ago for a shoe box swap.  Colors used are Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Wisteria Wonder, and water color paper.  The background is embossed with the decorative dots embossing folder from the sale-a-bration catalog.  If you didn't get a chance to get this folder not to worry it will be available in the 2014-2015 catalog this summer.  I stamped the image on water color paper with black staz-on and colored it using an aqua painter and my ink pads.  I colored on of the vases in wisteria wonder on a piece of scrap paper and cut it out and popped it up.  I added a little dazzling diamonds to the purple vase and purple flowers.  The ribbon is crumb cake seam binding.  The image was cut out using one of the circle framelits.

Well that's it for today.  Now I'm off to make some cookies and then more stamping, so make sure to stop by tomorrow.

No comments: