Sunday, April 13, 2014

Inchie

This is what is being called an inchie.  I participated in a swap with my uplines team.  The square is 2"x2" when finished.  We actually made them 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 for the swap and then the person receiving them can mount them on a piece of 2 x 2 of whatever color they want.  Tomorrow I will show you what I did with some of them.  This is the one I made for the swap.  I punched out a circle on a piece of scratch paper using the 1" circle punch and put it on top of my whisper white CS.  I then used a sponge and so saffron ink to make the sun.  I then stamped the flower from springtime hello(found in the occasion mini) with black staz-on ink.  I sponged around the square with pool party.  The butterfly is punched out of pool party CS using the bitty butterfly punch which I added some rhinestones to.  Well that's it for today.  Have a great week.

No comments: