Monday, April 7, 2014

Pleasant Poppies

It's been a while since I have used this stamp.  This is a large Background stamp but I like to just use part of it for a flower image.  I used another technique for water coloring with this one and it can be done on whisper white CS so you don't have to have water color paper.  I used my stampin write markers and an aqua painter.  Your brush needs to be damp but not soaked, if its to wet you wont get the shading effect.  I started by stamping the image with staz-on, I colored one flower at a time so that the ink doesn't dry.  I started by coloring the entire petal with melon mambo and then went over the spot I wanted to be a little darker with the cherry cobbler marker and then immediately blended with the aqua painter. 

Well I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: