Sunday, May 11, 2014

For the Birds/Blendabilities

Happy Mothers Day!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day.  We had a snow storm her in Wyoming so we just spent the day inside.

I am so in love with the new stampin up blendabilities.  They are so much fun to color with.  For the tires and the ground I used my ink pads and a blender pen since I don't have those colors in the blendabilites yet.  I used the sketch at Fab Friday for this card.  Colors used are Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, and whisper white.  The little flower is from the Boho Blossom punch and the little heart is from the Owl builder punch.  Did you notice the different color rhinestones.  I colored those with the blendabilities as well.

Well I hope everyone has a great week and stay warm if your in this neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I love how you used the smaller element of the sketch for the image! Great job coloring...the colors are so vibrant! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Brenda Myers said...

Very pretty card!! Great job coloring the image!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!