Sunday, May 4, 2014

Serene Silhouette - just because

I can't believe the weekend is over already.  It has been so nice here this weekend temps where in the 70's.  It was still a little breezy but spring is on its way, YAY!!!!!!! 

For this card I used the sketch over at Try Stamping on Tuesday.  I love having a sketch to follow.  Well I spent some time cleaning out my stamp room and sorting out the stamps that will be retiring at the end of this month.  I am soooo glad the Serene Silhouette and Papillon  Potpourri stamp sets are not retiring.  Colors used on this card are Soft Sky, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.  I colored the flowered image with my markers and stamped on whisper white.  The butterfly is stamped with versa mark and embossed with white embossing powder on soft sky paper.  All the White paper has been sponged with soft sky ink.

Well that's it for today.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Hayley Kew said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the combination of stamps you chose and the soft feel of this card :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on a Tuesday this week, we sure hope we will see you again soon!!!