Friday, June 6, 2014

Clean and Simple

OMG, it's finally Summer break!  I have been waiting for this day for over 9 months, lol.  I am planning on focusing on my stamping business and blogging regularly this summer. 

This is where I got my inspiration for my card.  I saw this photo on pinterest and my first thought was that would make a great card. 

Colors used for this card are Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Strawberry Slush, and So Saffron.  And of course I am completely out of all 3 of those colors in paper.  I found 1 piece of so saffron with a circle cut out of the center but I made it work. I think I will be placing an order for paper very soon.  I used the Work of Art stamp set (page 165) to make the rainbow and the sentiment.  The flower is from a hostess set called Bloom with Hope.  This is a very simple easy to make card, sometimes those are the best.

Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments: