Sunday, June 15, 2014

Retired Stamps Sale

Retired Stampin Up Stamps for Sale
all items for sale sold as is 
ONLY SHIPPED IN U.S.
Please email me at stephswear@yahoo.com to make sure item is still available, I will send you a PayPal invoice once I confirm availability.
 I will answer each e-mail on first come first serve. I will send you a paypal invoice after you accept the sale and payment is due in 24 hr after invoice sent if not I will sell to the next one in line. So if you want a stamp or stamp sets watch your e-mail. This is a lot of work to e-mail back and fort so this is why I will not wait days.
 Priority U.S. Mail Shipping
approximately
$6.00 for one stamp set
$13.00 Flat Rate shipping for 2 to 7 sets
$17.00 Flat rate shipping for 8 to 12 set
Delivery Confirmation Included

                                                               CLEAR STAMP SETS

                                                   Make a Cake $5.00 + S&H

                                                         WOOD SETS

                                                Banner Blast $6.00 + S&H



4 comments:

PHILANN said...

steph is create a cupcake still avalable,thank you phyllis

Kathy Hodges said...

Hi
IS FIRST DAY ,PUNCH BUNCH, TAG IT ,WONDERFUL WREATH , AND WISHING YOU STILL AVAILABLE?? THANKS kathy

Kathy Hodges said...

Hi
IS FIRST DAY ,PUNCH BUNCH, TAG IT ,WONDERFUL WREATH , AND WISHING YOU STILL AVAILABLE?? THANKS kathy

Steph said...

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN STAMP SETS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT stephswear@yahoo.com

Kathy, I do have some of those available please email me.