Thursday, July 3, 2014

in-color challenge

This months challenge with my upline was to create a card using at least 2 of the new in-colors.  I chose to use hello honey and blackberry bliss. I started this card by coloring the sunflower from the bloom with hope stamp set with the blendabilities markers and cut it out.  I embossed a piece of hello honey with the fancy fan embossing folder and mounted it on a blackberry bliss card base.  I stamped the frame image from everything elanor stamp set ( I stamped off twice so that it wasn't to dark).  The My friend sentiment is from the and many more stamp set. For the leafs I used the wing from the bird builder punch in mossy meadow CS.  I spritzed them with water and crumpled them up, when dry I sprayed with vanilla shimmer smooch spritz.  To finish it off I added a piece of blackberry bliss ribbon.

Well I hope you like it.  I love how this card turned out.  Thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment.  I would love to hear what you think.

1 comment:

Susan P said...

Really cool card. I do love the color combo, and love, love, love the Blackberry Bliss CS.