Tuesday, July 1, 2014

summer inchie

Once a quarter my uplines team participates in an inchie swap.  An inchie is a square that measures 1 3/4 x 1 3/4.  We make them that size so that the person receiving them can mount them on a piece of 2 x 2 CS in whatever color they want.  If you remember the spring one we did I mounted all of mine on black, it just looks a lot nicer with them all mounted on the same color.  This time the theme is summer and we were only allowed to use real red, daffodil delight, pacific point, old olive, and whisper white.  I used the smallest heart die in the hearts collections and embossed them with the polka dot embossing folder and one of the flowers from the boho blossoms punch to make strawberries.  I punched part of the 3/4" circle punch on a piece of scrap paper and used it for a mask and sponged it with daffodil delight ink for the sun.  So what do you think?  I can't wait to get all the different squares and make another frame. 

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I LOVE this idea! Thanks for sharing!