Monday, January 19, 2015

Bloom with Hope

Happy Monday!  (I can say that since I'm not at work today)  This is a card I made last night.  I wasn't even planning on stamping last night but I was cleaning my stamp room and I guess there just something about a clean stamp table that I can't stand so I had to get it messy. lol.  I started this card on a piece of whisper white CS (5 1/4 x 4) and stamped the background with the dictionary stamp in Sahara Sand.  I then stamped the large flower from the Bloom with Hope stamp set in versa mark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  I sponged pear pizzazz ink over the flowers and sponged Sahara Sand ink over the rest of the card and finished off by sponging early espresso ink around the edges.  I did the same thing with the strip across the front of the card.  The sentiment is from the sassy salutations stamp set.
Here is a view of the inside of the card. I hope you like what you see and have a fabulous Monday.  Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments: