Sunday, January 4, 2015

Girly Girl Thank You

Wow over 3 months since my last post.  I think that is the longest I have gone in between posts.  I have got to get better at this.  The truth is I have been very busy working full time and going to school at night so no promises. lol.

I am entering this in the Favorite Mo's Card for 2014 challenge.  Although I didn't post this until 2015 I did however started working on it in 2014.
 
This card is a 6 x 6 card.  The image is called "girly girl Candy" by Mo Manning.  I have water colored her with Tim Holtz distress inks.
This was the first time I have water colored a red-head.  Love how it turned out, I think this is my new favorite hair color.  I added some sparkle to her hair bows and her shoes with a clear wink of stella glitter brush pen.  I just love this image she is so cute and a so sassy at the same time.  The DSP I used on this card is from the lost and found heirloom paper pad by My Minds Eye.

Well I hope you liked the card today and I will try and post more often.  Please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Paula said...

She is adorable! Her smile is catching cause I smiled right away when I saw her. Thanks for sharing with us.