Sunday, January 18, 2015

Watercolor/blendabilities

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  On this card I combined my two favorite ways to color, water color and blendabilities.  I did a wash of color on a piece of water color paper that measure 5" x 3 3/4".  I did this by squeezing my strawberry slush ink pad so that there was ink in the lid and took a very wet watercolor brush and washed the color all over the paper.  I dried the paper with my heat gun and then got the ink in the lid really wet and splashed the color onto the paper to create texture.  I again dried the paper with my heat gun.  When it was completely dry I stamped the flower image from the blended bloom stamp set with momento ink and colored with blendabilities.  The sentiment is from A dozen thoughts stamp set and heat embossed with black embossing powder.  This is layered on basic black CS and the card base is Strawberry Slush CS.  All items used on this card are from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: