Friday, February 5, 2016

Color Challenge






I am trying something new.  Every 2 weeks or so I want to have a challenge.  It might be a color challenge or sketch, etc.  For this week it will be a color challenge.  Try making a project using only these 3 colors and a neutral if needed.  I would love to see what everyone comes up with.  However I'm not sure how to make it so you can post your card on this post, if anyone has any tips for me please leave a comment.  I will do some research and hopefully figure it out.  In the meantime please leave a comment and I will be sure to check out your creation.  Good luck and have fun.

OMG!!!  I love this set from the occasion catalog.  When I first saw it I wasn't sure I was going to purchase it but let me tell you this has quickly become one of my favorite sets.  You can get this set in a bundle of 11 stamps and 12 dies.  There are so many possibilities with this set and it is so much fun to play with.  That awesome paper I used for the cups are in the sale-a-bration catalog on page 19.  It is a beautiful water colored look to the paper.  If you would like to own this paper you only have until February 15th to get it, all you have to do is place an order of $50 before tax and shipping and you can pick this or any of the items in the sale-a-bration catalog for free.

Remember pages 16-19 of the sale-a-bration catalog are only available until February 15th, however the items on pages 1-15 are available until March 31st.  Don't miss out on something you really wanted.  

Don't you just love the marbled look this paper gave to the cups.  The cup ring is from a stamp in the Timeless textures set (also in the occasions catalog), so much fun.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment: