Saturday, February 11, 2017

Beautiful You

This is one of the cards I designed for our monthly Challenge class.  I have been dying to to use this stamp set and practice with the new water color pencils.  I absolutely love the water color pencils.  They are so easy to use and they blend like a dream.  I started by stamping the lady on shimmery white CS with staz-on black ink.  I colored her using the water color pencils and blended using both the aqua brush and the blender pen.  I used the aqua brush on the dress and the blender pen on the rest.  I like the aqua brush because I can create better highlight and shadows that I can with the blender pen.  I then stamped the ground using the sand from the lighthouse stamp set and Sahara sand ink.  I used a post-it note to create the moon and sponged the sky with soft sky and night of navy.

Take some time to stamp and have fun!

No comments: