Saturday, February 18, 2017

Elegant Valentine

Happy weekend!  My life has been so busy lately with work, school, and kids but I am still going to try and find time to stamp and blog.  I really want to get better at blogging this year. 

I find it so hard to figure out what to talk about on my blog.  I don't want to just say here's a card I made and that's it, but not sure what I should be talking about.  Anyways this card is what  I made my hubby for valentines day.  It's a very simple card but has an elegant feel to it.  I used very vanilla CS and Red foil paper (which I believe is retired from the Christmas catalog).  I embossed the top layer of very vanilla with the new falling petals embossing folder and punched the heart using the sweetheart punch.  The sentiment is from Sealed with Love stamp set in the Occasions Catalog.  That's pretty much it for this card, very simple but elegant. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back soon with the cards I made for my kiddos for valentines.  Have a great weekend and take some time for yourself.

No comments: