Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Love you Lots 2

I hope everyone has had a great start to their week, I have been busy but all has been good here.  As promised I am back with the last of the Valentines Day cards that I made this year.  This one was for my son.  While I know Valentines Day and Love are not something he likes to talk about with his mom I think he does enjoy getting cards.(secretly of course) 

I used the same stamp set as I did with my daughters card.  I love the animals in this stamps set and I love even more that they can be colored.  This cute little frog was stamped on crumb cake CS with Staz-on ink and water colored using the watercolor pencils and an aqua painter.  The DSP is from the Cupcakes & carousels paper stack.  I chose this paper because it reminded me of the sunshine and it just seemed to fit with this froggy. I tried to make sure I wasn't making it to cute since it was for my son; keeping things simple can be challenging.

I also wanted to let you know that there are some new Sale-a-bration items available starting today through March 31 2017 while supplies last.  With every $50 you spend before S/H you can pick an item from either of the Sale-a-bration catalogs for free.  The link to view the catalogs is on the right hand side of my blog.

Let me know if you have any questions and I thank you for stopping by.  Have a fabulous week.


No comments: