Sunday, February 19, 2017

Love you Lots

Happy Sunday,

I'm taking a break from school work.  I had to take a final today for a 5 week Finance class and I am happy to say I score a 98%, now I just have to do the essay part of the exam. I do love going to school but I think I might love stamping a wee bit more.  I thought I would take a break and atleast blog about some stamping.

This card is the card I made for my daughter for Valentines Day.  I had a lot of fun with this one.  I got to use the new water color pencils and she loves elephants so this was perfect for her.  I stamped the elephant from the Love you Lots stamp set (this is a hostess set) on shimmery white CS with Staz-on ink since I was going to be doing a litte water coloring.  If you haven't tried the water color pencils yet you are missing out.  I love these pencils and I have tried several different brands and these ones are AMAZING!

These are a new item and are very popular.  You can find them in the occasions catalog.  Item # 141709 $16.00  The DSP I used is also from the occasions catalog and is called cupcakes & carousels.

Well I guess I had better get back to my school work.  I will be back soon with the final card in my Valentines Day series.  See you soon:) 

No comments: